Come Dine With Me... EEEP!

StarCrossed

Omg... I can't believe what I've done. I saw they were looking for people to audition for Come Dine With Me in my area and I thought "Ahh what the hell! I'll apply" they've literally phoned me almost straight back and the realisation is setting in that I may get on. The thing is if I do my other half is going to be SO annoyed with me, he's a super private person and that is his idea of hell even if people don't know I'm his missus.

Also the filming schedule means I'd have to take a day off work and work from home for three days and I have no holiday left except for one day before my wedding which I guess I'd have to sacrifice.

I DO want to do it and I haven't actually got the nod as of yet but omg... what have I done!

I certainly will! Won't go overly well with the WW diet but if I got the chance. Hell... Can't really skip on it. Just terrified of making myself look like a pleb haha xxx

Omg... I can't believe what I've done. I saw they were looking for people to audition for Come Dine With Me in my area and I thought "Ahh what the hell! I'll apply" they've literally phoned me almost straight back and the realisation is setting in that I may get on. The thing is if I do my other half is going to be SO annoyed with me, he's a super private person and that is his idea of hell even if people don't know I'm his missus.

Also the filming schedule means I'd have to take a day off work and work from home for three days and I have no holiday left except for one day before my wedding which I guess I'd have to sacrifice.

I DO want to do it and I haven't actually got the nod as of yet but omg... what have I done!

You will have to keep us updated, love it:D

Good luck:cross:

StarCrossed said:

Good luck!

I was thinking fish or Greek (I live by the sea and I just love Greek food.) my boss won't let me have the time off tho do not looking good :(

Defo do weight watchers - they might give you free membership if you win! haha :)

StarCrossed said:
I was thinking fish or Greek (I live by the sea and I just love Greek food.) my boss won't let me have the time off tho do not looking good :(

Any news yet?

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

Wow, that would be a fantastic experience! I love the programme, and think it would be great fun to take part. I'd love to go on and cook an entirely SW friendly meal to prove to people that "diet" food isn't as boring as they all think!

Keep us updated!

Amazing!! Very exicted!!!!

Watched an episode of 'come dine with me' based in Ireland yesterday, the woman who won cooked a WW menu! they all loved her low fat version of sauces etc.

laska43 said:
Watched an episode of 'come dine with me' based in Ireland yesterday, the woman who won cooked a WW menu! they all loved her low fat version of sauces etc.

That's good,I'll have to see if its on my bt vision to watch!

Back