Come on Wales!

I'm a Carmarthenshire girl now living in Stafford. Llandudno is very popular with the West Midlanders but I haven't got around to visiting as I'm not sure it could ever live up to my beloved South Wales coastline!

We were always blessed growing up - we only ventured into England twice - day trip to London and a day trip to Alton Towers. People always think I've 'missed out' but I really didn't feel like that as a child. We had Pendine, Saundersfoot and Tenby to keep up happy :) And a granny and extended family who lived in Aberaeron :)

I promise to give it a go in Spring 2012! I've heard there is a lovely walk there so we shall take Poppy :chores016:
The Great Orme has some wonderful walks.

The coastline is fabulous on the North side as well. We often drive from our friends in Llannefydd ( Denbigh) to our friends in Penant ( Aberaeron ) Just avoid the seasidey, tourist places that are much the same as seaside resorts anywhere and not a true image of the area.

No, I can really say it, and really spell it!

Mumsie is swelling with pride :D It is most certainly in the genes.

When I was small we learnt some phrases , my love affair with Wales has been long and ongoing, but I am afraid they are not really appropriate for here:8855:

Do they involve cyfleusterau?

No not at all. More innocent things but not nice.................cau dy geg mochyn brwnt"

Glad to see my little girl has been lawfully employed in the learning of another language lol

Back