Coming back if you will have me?

Welcome back!

I have to admit to that when they changed WW to PP I couldn't get on with it and that's when I came here!

We would never say I told you so, even if we did tell you so :p

Anyway, at least you've tried them both now and know what's best for you. Good luck!

p.s. Blondegem, I LOVE that line in your sig, saying a year from now you'll wish you'd started today. That is soooo true!

:welcome2: back to SW! ;)

I was telling a friend of mine today about sw as she is on ww and she couldn't believe how much easier it sounded, think I may have convinced her to switch :p good luck xxx

Welcome back and good luck with your journey x

Welcome back! I couldn't get on with propoints either - such a faff.

Welcome back. In my opinion SW is the easiest plan ever and you eat healthly without restriction and never go hungry.

Welcome back safc! At least you know what WW PP is all about now so you can be assured that SW is the better plan. In my eyes SW is definitely superior too. A minimum of counting and weighing and plenty of healthy grub to choose from whenever my tummy starts to rumble. Honestly what's not to love? x

I have tried both WW and SW and to be honest i prefer slimming world. Gives me a whole new outlook to making healthy meals and enjoying them. I found WW much more convenient, though with the ready made frozen meals. I guess it depends on our own individual preference, so welcome back to SW and good luck on your journey. We all have to try things for ourselves at times to see which suits us best.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:I have never done ww but only s w and from what I have heard about ww I know it wouldnt suit me. S W - healthy eating for life in a sensible and structured way, no brainer. Eat till youre full, minimal weighing and measuring, and good weight loss. S W rocks

Back