Coming to the end? Confused.....

Carobert

Hi, i've been on Lipotrim just over 4 weeks and have lost 27lb, the last few days all I have been able to think about is coming off it, I was planning to refeed on the 15th December in time for Christmas and keep going to weight watchers but I keep thinking it might be time to come off it now? I have loads of energy and find the diet has got loads easier but I am sooo cold all the time and I actually want to get back into 'eating' healthily but then I think about how much went I could still loose on LT in 12 days and think should I stick with it for a bit longer although I know it is making me pretty miserable at the minute? Any one else felt like this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated x

How far are you from target? If you haven't much more to lose you could do ww but if you still have a fair bit to go then try to stick at it a bit longer. I'm in the same boat I am absolutely freezing and I never heat up but I just keep thinking bout the losses compared to other diets. The next two weeks are pretty busy so you'll be at the 15th before you know it. I'm refeeding on the 17th for christmas. Good luck whatever you decide :)

Thanks, I've got about 3 stone to loose so the more I can get off on lipotrim the better. I've just had my soup so will be staying 100% for today at least :) might have to have a couple more early nights to see me through lol. Good luck with your weight loss journey x

I found that when i knew i was coming off it, that was it and i was on countdown and that was all that was in my head. Then when i was refeeding i was almost scared to eat for the first few days.
If it is going well and you are sticking to it, hold on and keep going till 15th. As you said it is a good few more pounds off and that will stay off if you careful. It will take you twice as long on WW.
Do what you feel best but i would stick with it hun :)

Hi, i've been on Lipotrim just over 4 weeks and have lost 27lb, the last few days all I have been able to think about is coming off it, I was planning to refeed on the 15th December in time for Christmas and keep going to weight watchers but I keep thinking it might be time to come off it now? I have loads of energy and find the diet has got loads easier but I am sooo cold all the time and I actually want to get back into 'eating' healthily but then I think about how much went I could still loose on LT in 12 days and think should I stick with it for a bit longer although I know it is making me pretty miserable at the minute? Any one else felt like this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated x
It was for the same reason i came off.... i'd been on for 20 weeks and i just couldn't handle the cold anymore.... i have still lost 4lb this week healthy eating and hoping to get 2 off a week till Jan 1st then i think i'm going to come back on for a month or so....

I'm glad i came off it was the right thing to do at the time for me!!! Although LT does make you impatient ; )

Stick it as long as you can but only you know when enough is enough babe!!

Dont give in too easily.... but listen to your body!!! x

Thank you, I ate tuna last night and was going to start refeed today but have felt much better and so have stayed 100%- just going to see how I get on- will refeed on Saturday if I haven't already by then.

Back