Compared to the rest of me my stomach is huge.

halcyon

At least it seems that way to me.

I used to be 15 and a half stone, got myself an eating disorder (bulimia and anorexia) and lost enough weight to get me down to 11 stone.

My arms and legs are great, really slender, but my stomach protrudes out.

What do I do? Should I lose weight even though I'm happy at my current weight, except for my stomach.

Should I exercise, do crunches or something?

I don't know what to do.

I hold most of my weight in my stomach as well. What I find helps is them toning sneakers and stomach crunches as well. Also pilates is very good :) I think these are better options then dieting :)

I hold most of my weight in my stomach as well. What I find helps is them toning sneakers and stomach crunches as well. Also pilates is very good :) I think these are better options then dieting :)

Thank you for the reply.

I think I will try exercise, because I don't really want to lose much more weight.

I kind of disagree, I went from 16stone to 9stone a couple of years ago, I had these skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny hips and this stupid belly, I focused my work outs on core based, I didn't cut down calories but did keep on a lowish cal healthy diet, so the extra exercise burnt more calories, which in turn burnt more fat so as my body toned up, my belly went down, without losing weight, because I was losing fat but gaining muscle so although I was the same weight I was smaller around the waist.

Back