Comparison photo - a difference of one year and two stone

TeresaTT

This is me one year ago ready to go to a summer ball and then again yesterday ready to go to this year's summer ball. I'd already lost about 1 1/2 stone in the first picture but I still looked pretty big. However, now at almost 3 1/2 stone lost I look so different. I still find it difficult to believe that I have changed so much. So many people get upset by slow losses but I have always had on average a loss of well under a lb a week. However, all those small losses have added up and I now feel so great and so much more confident.

I hope that my photo can give those who have small losses the inspiration to keep going. Just be patient and you will be rewarded. It's just so worth it.

I'm still not at target yet, about another half stone to go. I'm still carrying a lot of weight round my middle so I want to keep going to reduce my spare tyre as much as I can without looking too thin on my face.

I had a great time at the ball and I did enjoy dancing in my lovely dress but I had a major flexi syn day as I ate loads and drank a fair bit. Hopefully I won't have done too much damage.

Well done - looking brilliant.

You look amazing! I think it's important to appreciate those small losses that all add together to make a substantial achievement. You look absolutely fab!

My goodness what a difference!!!!

Well done on your losses Hun and you really do look fabulous in that lbd!

xxx

Wow - you look fantastic!! Goes to show it really is a marathon, not a sprint. Everyone can get there - you're the proof of the pudding - or the Free Food even!
I'm a devil for adding up losses and if I continue to lose at that rate, how many months, weeks, etc will it take to get to where I want to go.
Throwing all that out the window - just looking at you! Well done!!

Back