complete 2 day binge

natasha1974

Silver Member
well was going to be a good girl but have had a 2 day wine and food binge back at work tommorow thankgod so fresh start in the morning think ive eaten a couple of weeks syns in 2 days 2 family size bag crisps mince pies, stollen cake, christmas pud brandy cream sausage meat stuffing about 4 bottles of wine, about 8 ferrero roche, some sweets and theres pate and toast calling me right now i know i have to resist its like i cant stop even though im full !!!!!!!!!

if you need to binge at any time of year its this time and i think were all guilty of it! I think everyone will be back to a fresh start tomorrow. Put it behind you, know youve enjoyed and start again.

Hope you enjoyed every bite :) xxxx

I had a terrible day - food wise for Christmas Day what I had planned went totally out the window and I posted a Crashed and Burned post - but I was kinda back on track yesterday apart from a couple of little 'naughties' and I have had fruit for breakfast so far today - looking forward to a week of SW eating as I felt awful yesterday.

Good luck to you.

Christmas has always been a time of feasting and excess.

It's only a couple of days so as long as you get back on plan and don't carry on over eating bad things, you'll quickly get back on track and undo the damage done.

Me too.......been really bad. Gloom !!!!

What is worse there is part of the beef wellington left with its lovely overcoat of pate and pastry and it just has to be eaten up......I can not bear waste. I suppose the black forest gateau has to be finished as well. Life is so hard when one is a martyr lol !!!!!

Will start again soon, never want to be fat again. That is the best incentive in the world for me.

I was supposed to be on plan over Christmas. Saved all my syns for Christmas eve and Christmas day but went over my allowance big time. WI at 5 so will find out what damage I have done :-(

I must have put about half a stone on. Not been back at slimming world long. Class is tonight but I daren't go - I am going to weigh more than when I started a few weeks ago!

Go, it's always best to go to group, even if you've gained at least you know what you need to put right and you'll lose this week if you havent prebooked as a holiday!

Back