computer advice!!

kathryn B

Im not very good with computers and cant work out how to make my posts as jazzy as everybody elses.Also how do i put a weight loss ticker on my page!!??
help would be much appreciated!!!:D:D:D:D:D

while were asking for help...

why is it i cant have an avatar?
orrr see peoples profiles?

im sure its very simple... but.. well...
:brainfart:

.x.

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Read more> http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you click on the jazzy goodies and tickers in members signature it will usually bring to the site where they got their bits and pieces from...:)

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

yep - go for your life! It's a brilliant forum and a great way to keep motivated when perhaps the will power has turned to won't power!!

Thanks guys
Thats a great help:D:D

im up to 19 posts so nearly there!!:D

When you hit 20 posts for your avatar it takes the software about an hour or so to update.:)

Its taken me ages to work this ticker out!!
How do i update when ive lost more weight

You should be able to just click on it but sometimes I have to redo the whole bally thing!!!!

x

Its taken me ages to work this ticker out!!
How do i update when ive lost more weight
bookmark it...then update each week, it will automatically show on your posts..:):)

ohhh i didnt know it automatically showed!!

i thought id have to post the link each time... duh!

.x.

dont worry it gets easier. and updating your ticker is fab when you've lost weight and it shifts the right way!! keep posting!

Me again- needing advice!!
Ive got the ticker but how do i now get a avatar ??:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back