Confession

salsaqueen

Dear fellow dieting brethren.

I sit here upon the sofa of lazyness to confess to you my lapse from the grace of Slimming world.

This was due to Pride.. my pride in thinking I knew better......slothe in the fact I couldn't be bothered.....greed fellow dieters, oh the greed as I gobbled crisps, chocs and cakes..waiting for the monday morning that never came.

Well no more. It's 3 months since I last weighed in and today as I stood upon the instument of torture namely "the scales" weighing 6lbs heavier I conceed that I do not know better and without doubt need the support of my fellow dieters.

Dear brethren. I prostrate myself before you and humbly ask that you kick butt for my stupidity and promise not to fall of the wagon again....

... at least not till the next time. x

:asskick::asskick:
Kick duly administered!!
Your post is so funny that couldnt really tell you off!! You know where you went wrong, sometimes we all need support and it is a lifetime struggle.
Well done on your weight loss xxx:D

Well done you for only putting on 6lbs, if I'd eaten chocs, crisps etc & not got weighed for 3mths I'm sure more than 6lbs would be round my tum:D You must have been doing something right along the way!

Back