Confession

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well I went to bed and ate a 1/4 of a choc egg!!!! I felt sick after that much so put it away and OH can eat it wen he gets home today!! I have weighed myself today and 5 pounds off in a day!! Is that even possible? Last time I didnt have scales at home so never scale hopped!!!
    Well the beginning of day 2 and already have a skanky taste in my mouth!!!! Its gross!!
    xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi bo lady
    Not seen a post from you in a while , how much did you want to lose , so your back on CD hows that going apart from easter eggs hehe

4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Hiya,
    Restrated yesterday and HAVe to lose 3 stone for my wedding on the 5th July would love to lose 4 but 3 woiuld make my dress fit!!
    Im doing well on my 4th and final restart something has clicked in my head. Dont wana be a fat bride!!! Wana show my grandkids my wedding photos and be proud!! Wish I had continued with it before cos would be at my final goal but hey ho!!
    You are doing very well to!!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, just forget about the egg. Just keep going you will have that 3stone of in no time and you will have gorgeous pics to shows your grankids.

becky xx

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi bo lady
    I think thats how many restarts i've had to , i think its clicked for you because you know its only July and you will do it , cos you are seeing yourself slim in that dress .
    your imagination is far more powerful than your will to eat. so your imagining yourself looking slender in that lovely dress .
    I need to restart myself , so i also need to find the click lol .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.