Confused about amount of Pro Points I'm on...

OzLozz

Hi,

I'm on 26 pro points a day and can't understand why I haven't started at 29 like I have read about as the minimum for women. Can someone clarify for me please?

I'm just under 5'6" so said I'm 5'5", aged 30 years and female.

What is the lowest points that it can reach?

Hi,
Don't know what the lowest is but I started today & there were 2 other new starters - we're all on 26.

Good luck!

Viv
Hi,

I'm on 26 pro points a day and can't understand why I haven't started at 29 like I have read about as the minimum for women. Can someone clarify for me please?

I'm just under 5'6" so said I'm 5'5", aged 30 years and female.

What is the lowest points that it can reach?

26th is the lowest. I have heard of plenty of people starting there, it is calced based on age height and weight so I reckon its good. If you have trouble on 26 try adding some weeklies every day :)

I was also quite shocked when I rejoined and they said 26pp I was on 29pp only 2 years ago also some of the food value have gone quite high from when I was last on the diet, I started 5 weeks ago againe after two years and I must say this time around I am finding it quite hard think its because of the low points and the high on food contents x

Thanks for your comments peeps, I was just rather curious because my boyfriend and his sister started on much higher points than I, and as they've started loosing weight there daily point allowance is dropping down. I was just scared that mine would get even lower!

I am pleased to hear that isn't the case!

Back