confused about 'b' choices!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by aimz, 12 February 2011 Social URL.

1. aimz

aimz Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(19.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    can anyone help me?
    i was told you could use breakfast bars as a 'b' choice on slimming world, does anybody know if i can use a pack of belvita biscuits as a 'b' choice or how many syns they are if not?

thanks.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's cereal bars that count as a HEB and then only particular ones that are high in fibre. You've been given a few of them on your other thread but a full list is available online if you are a group member. The belvita biscuits are just that - biscuits! - and 2.5 to 3 syns each depending on flavour. It's just a clever marketing ploy by the manufacturer I'm afraid.

4. aimz

aimz Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(19.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks hun, thats the problem im not a group member so not too clued up on syns really but then i found this website so im making good use lol

xx

5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    like circes has said, there is only a limited amount of items available as Healthy Extra B's. Slimming World carefully select them by various nutritional information. The main one being fibre content. You can only use the items selected by Slimming World as a Healthy Extra B choice.

The full list is available to group members or members with an online subscription.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.