Confused about refeeding

Iamreadyforthis

Hi I have just been to the chemist and explained I wanted to refeed as I have a few family events where it will be difficult to eat nothing at all. (They are not celebrations and it would be deemed insensitive). I spoke to the pharmacist who said I must have the maintenance packs. She gave me a leaflet that says you have a sachet and a meal twice or 3 times a day??? I read the refeed post on here that said you have 2 sachets a day and 1 meal or 1 sachet and 2 meals. HELP PLEASE??????

That's not true.
I can't belive how many pharmacies give out the wrong advice!

Your pharmacy should give you a printed instruction leaflet on how to refeed.
First day it's two lipotrim and some protein (I think 200g) and two spoons of veg or small bowl salad.

second and third day you have two of those meals + one lipotrim.

I think it's day 4 when you can have a bit of potato.

Maybe contact lipotrim direct and ask/complain.

Hi i would really like to know h

MAINTAIN

hi i would really like to know how your getting on... i thought i would have a go at Maintaining, but didnt get very good advice from the young lady in the chemist, they haven't really got great knowledge.... especially if you ask them questions that they may not have covered in the training... which i would really like to know just how long the training is.... i went off track following the maintainace and will be back on the TFR after easter and will defo take more care when i reach my goal, i just wanted a break from the strick diet whilst on holiday but put on 3.5lbs in 10 days... which i half expected... portion controll is an issue, it was like opening up the flood gates and i need to re think my long term stratergy... good luck

My chemist does not give me any info at all. I have got all my info from this forum.What I did do yesterday was ring up head office for some free maintenance samples and killing 2 birds with 1 stone I told her about the lack of info I received.She was very nice and took the details of the chemist.

The LT refeed sheet is posted somewhere on this forum.

I can't recall where off hand. I think maybe it's in the S&S refeed section.

The Lipotrim Re~Feed sheet is in the STICKY 1st thread in THIS RE~FEED forum... :D xx

Back