• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confused about the measure of weight ...

Ok so when I first joined on June 1 I was asked what my starting weight was in lbs. I converted it from stone using a online converter and I was 16.2 stone = 227lbs. Today I am 15.10 stone and I wanted to know what that was in lbs so I converted it and it came up as 211 lbs I subtracted the 2 and it came up as a 16 lbs loss, which cant be possible in 6 days, besides I thought there was 14lbs in 1 stone if thats the case then I would be under 15.2. Hope that makes sense lol. Any ideas !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Lol there is 14lbs in a stone, with the online converters your better off only working out the actual stone into lbs and then adding on the extra couple of lbs, so i worked it out as you started at 226 and are now 220 so you have lost 6lbs in total so far! well done keep at it!

Well its good to know im not the only one it happened to, weird isnt it !

yeah it is very strange at least now you can work it out for next time! how come u weighed after 6 days? im dying to step onto the scales so see if ive lost any but will wait until tues although its very tempting lol

I know I shouldnt weight myself so often but when I see that I lost weight it makes me happy and then I try even harder to loose more weight.

Ha Ha, It works both ways too, if I weigh myself and see that I put on weight I get mad but that makes me more determined to loose weight. I havent had that problem since starting Xenical tho, Ive done nothing but loose weight which makes me really happy and want to loose more.

Well I will have my fingers crossed for you !!!! Good Luck

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
soooooooooo confusing haha

well, for me it is easier to think in kilogrames but when I loose some weight I will also convert it into pounds for you guys so u can celabrate with me :) hopefuly soon!

I'm gonna set my scales to weigh in lbs and it'll be less confusing updating my ticker lol. Congrats on 6lbs off, that's fantastic start. :)

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
hana whens your next weigh in? Mine is on thursday?

xx