Confused :/

Rachel_Murray

:( So I've lost 13lbs and people have mentioned to me about my weight loss, however, I can't see it. I'm wearing the same clothes and I've not dropped a dress size.

Other people my weight (14st 13lbs) and simular height are a lower dress size than me. I'm a size 20, others are 16 :(
I admit this has disheartened me but I'm still on it and I'm still going to work my butt off at the gym etc.

Just looking for some kind words I think lol. Something to make me feel better about it.

If I think about it, my trousers are a bit baggier but I'm still a size 20, I've tried other size 20's though and they're still a bit tight so I know that depends on the product bought and where it was bought from.

Confused.

Oh dont even worry about it. Im 14stone 4lb 5foot 7. I was 16stone 7 and im still wearing alot of the same clothes. My work clothes are a 20 and my new dress is a 12. My other clothes range from 18-14. Doesnt make sence. They should have set sizes in my opinion. Just keep up the good work and you'll soon be dropping dress sizes! X

Thank you natalie. I have a dress that I want to wear for my cousins wedding in 3 weeks. It fits me but I don't like my 'Apron' tummy. 'Suck 'em ins' I think :D

Yeah definately hehe they make you feel so much better. I love them x

I know this won't help but by losing 3 stone i have dropped 4 dress sizes, 5 dresses in some stuff. I can get in 14's where most people i see at my weight at in 16's at very least. I guess I am saying everyone is different, some people lose the inches and not the weight, other lose the weight but gain muscle, which appears to be what you are doing. All clothes are different too, so don't let it dishearten you as long as you know you are losing it, it doesn't matter whether you can see it or not.

Hello. Same here. Im not far off losing 2 stone. Im still wearing the same clothes. Just plod on hunni. It will happen for us. Xxx

I've lost 3 and a half stone and am still wearing a lot of the same clothes.

I admit they are baggier but I still can't fit into the smaller size.

Everyone loses weight at different rates and from different areas. You will get there!! X

If you are in the gym too your body may now be building muscle

Don't worry just keep going, but think 13lb can come from anywhere, internal fat, feet, face, chin, arms, wrists. I'm not saying that's you, but weight goes on all over and comes off all over. Keep up the great work and the dress sizes will come down :) xx

Thank you very much everyone :) Was just having a bit of a down day that day I think lol. You're all right, everyone is different and everyone loses the weight on different parts.

I am starting to find muscles I never knew I had, I have muscles in my arms now - thanks to Body Pump - so I am gaining muscle :D

Back