Confused

Hi.. Can any one clear something up..
I have been having a discussion with a friend a she said that if you have a good week eating & exercise then it won't affect you until the following weeks weigh in??

I'm confused?? Lol x

Depends, each person is different! Sometimes me and husband can eat the same and exercise the same (ish) one will have a gr8 loss the other not so good, I know male and female makes a difference too! Sometimes mine shows straight away, other times the exercise causes the muscles need to repair...I think! I weigh first thing sat morning and refuse to take dogs out before meeting as it makes a difference to weighing. Anyway, I do a good zumba workout on Tues evening which helps for sat weigh in. Good luck. X

I can see where she is coming from with that, I guess it's the same as some weeks we get on the scales expecting a gain because we have had a so called 'bad' or 'off plan' week but manage to stay the same or even a small loss, only to weigh in the following week having stuck to plan and the previous week has caught up with us and we stay the same or sometimes a gain. Hope this makes sense lol :)

Back