Confused!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by carolyn01, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Well i'm confused but happy. TOTM today, and last two days I ate garlic bread, had 2 bacardi and diet cokes, 8 squares of dairy milk chocolate and 1 AAM every night (fish and veg or chicken and veg), but I still lost 3lbs!

Am very happy but don't understand it, thought id have put on at least 2lb. Will I gain next week do you think?

:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    wow.. well done for still losing weight.. keep glugging n the water and hopefully you wont gain anything next week xx

4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had the same last week, despite a really bad weekend, i lost 4.5lbs. Really thought it would bite me in the bum this week, so was extra determined to get back on the wagon and also up my water to around 6 litres. Happy to say i lost 6lbs this week so thankfully no lingering effects from the bad weekend :)
    So long as you get right back on it you'll be fine

5. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Brilliant thank you. I felt like giving up at week-end but now feel like ive been given another chance.
    :)

6. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well done hun on weight loss i would just make sure u drink loads off water this week and hopefully u wouldnt put on next week xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.