Considering Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mcdogs, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Mcdogs

Mcdogs New Member

Hey folks I am seriously considering giving Slimming World a try after trying just about everything else going lol I did Cambridge Diet for a while and lost 7 stone but it really screws with your head. I still have a lot to lose (about 20 stone :() and am just wondering what peoples opinions are. I am really nervous about the whole group thing but think I need more support then just going the online route. Anyone got any advice for me? How is the diet structured etc, tried looking on the offical site but a lot of the info is restricted until you are a paid member.

Thanks in advance :0clapper:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome! I'm sure you will love SW - it absolutely changed my life! You can eat normal food with the rest of the family, no need to ever be hungry, minimal weighing and measuring and still enjoy going out and a few treats as well.

Have you had a look at this thread - it explains the basics of the plan

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

Any questions just give a shout!

4. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    You will get loads of support from your group and from the folk on here. Good luck Mcdogs! :)

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there.
    The nice thing about sw is that the whole family can eat the same meals as you do so you don't have the expense of cooking different meals.
    I've lost 9.5 stones so far and have a further 3.5 to go. I don't look upon this as a diet, more like I'm re-educating myself o what is healthy.
    You can't go wrong with sw!
    Good luck with your journey whatever you decide to do xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.