Considering ww

Gizbok

Which to choose pro points or simply filling???

I'm doing propoints and find it very easy to follow :)

I do pro points....nice and easy via my app

Thanks, what's the weight loss in them both??? Are they any different??

When I done the old version of what is now pro points I lost 5st. When I started the new version I lost 1st but that what half hearted back last year. So far starting again lost 5lbs.

Hi I had my 2nd WI tonight and I am finding the pro points fab! :) I can't believe I can have so much and lose weight I lost 5lb in wk1 & lost 1.5 lb this week I had a hard week with my health so gabby been able to exercise like I did in week one but I'm still really pleased with my results good luck everyone x

I do the discover plan and that's what works for me! Just think u need to find your groove :) xx

Since having a break over Xmas, so far has been a real struggle, so thought about ww, which will also be good for getting me eating properly plus being able to enjoy what I like but in moderation - this is what I was planning on once at goal anyway! Xx

I do both sf and pp depends how I feel on the day, works well for me this is my second wk first wk I lost 6.5 lb second weigh in tomorrow!

Just joined last night - weighed in at 11st 9lb, think I'm gonna just do pro points for now and see how I go!

Here's to getting into the 10 stone bracket!!! Xxxx

My leader suggests starting off with pro points, get used to portions and learning when your full and then add in some simply filling days or go all simply filling... Just so you can learn the ropes with a bit of guidance first! If you've been at it a while, i'd suggest just swapping them depending on what you've got planned for the day (eg harder to eat out on a f&h day without using loads of points!)

Back