Conspiracy Theory - a non LL theory ;)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I just had a little thought las night.

Anna, our lovely Anna, advised us very quickly and succintly that she was not chosen for Big Brother. There had been all kinds of excitement and chatter during the audition process, yet, the end result was merely mentioned in passing....kind of unusual.

And then, a new develpment! Soon, she is leaving the country - going to Argentina to teach English....great - sounds like fun - but where di that thought come from? Had it been brewing in her head for years as a dream job....or is there something more unusual under the surface???

SHe also told us if she was successful in the last round of autition she would go quiet as she couldn;t talk about it after that......

So....Argentina? OR - are we gonna turn our TV on this summer and see her after all???

Hmmmmmm......I smell a Watson moment. :D

Food for thought...... :D

I had the very same thought!

I thought the same thing :D

Read her message about not being on and said to DH "ooohh, she's got through to BB" :clap:

lol i thought the exact same..didnt wanna say it in though lol!!

hope ya did though anna :) xxx

oooooooooohhhh - how exciting, i love a good conspiracy theory!
come on anna - deny it if you can!
daisy x

PS. Catz - love the new pic honey. You look amazing!!

lol thank u hunni im a big...pissed in it haha was during rag week and had a fab time....did a bungee jump and gave way to of my bras for charity lol!!

oh back to anna....im even more suspicious now lol!!:D

I believe the BB housemates are hauled off to a secret (foreign) location for a week or 2 before the series kicks off so going away in 'early may' makes sense too!

I SO agree BL!! I said back then that I didn't believe that she hadn't got in - how could they resist!! She's gorgeous with such an expressive face and a total inspiration and I'm going to love watching her!

Enjoy Argentina Anna! ;-)

oh i think she might.... very devious and a bit random!!!

daisy x

This never occured to me..

But this thread has cheered me up so much - you guys just make me smile.

Ooooh that's interesting. But the question is would Anna spin the story about Argentina anyhow? Hmm...

WHy not? She would have to have some kind of cover wouldn;t she, as if chosen they are swept off to secret locations a week or two at least, in advance of the show.....

Hahahahahaha!! Oh my god! BLONDE!! What have you started?!

I hate to burst your (very well thought out, I must admit) bubbles... but I'm afraid every word I uttered was true... I didn't get through - although I REALLY wish I had done now, would be hilARious - and I am going to Argentina... or maybe I'm not... I dunno yet... I'm having a midlife crisis and not too cheerful - could end up in London for a while instead... and I mean London, not Elstree, haha!!

Sorry guys, no conspiracy here, lol!

Me xx

Ha ha!!! Caught! LOL BL!

Anna, you look beautiful in your avatar! WOW!!

Lovely to hear from you! (and I'm so hoping and wishing that you are still telling little fibs and we get to spend the summer with you!)

Ah - you could have left everyone hanging for a bit longer - I couldn't wait for the next holes to be picked in your story! :D

And a beautiful picture x

Aww, thanks guys! :D

Seems like nothing I say is going to convince you lot, so I will bow out gracefully and let the brilliance of this thread continue - it has really perked me up :)

Love you guys!! A xx

yes well you would say that anna wouldn't you!

by the way the avatar pic is fab anna!
daisy x

Last edited:
Back