Convincing myself

Tush

So i fell off the Sw wagon and the WW wagon and have been eating and drinking to me hearts content for the past few month. i am nearly back up to my weight just after i had my daughter nearly two years ago. My size 20 trousers were getting tight so instead of getting my arse into gear i went out and bought a size 22 - cant believe it !!! Now they are nice and loose and i have been convincing myself that i look great and im happy - but im not. I have no self confidence, i dont know what my husband sees in me, i was a size12-14 when we met nearly 10 years ago.

He always says i look fab but i want to FEEL it !!! So this morning i woke up and i was really tired and dragging my ass around the house and i realised that i loosing all my energy - im in bed at 9pm most night and i dont have the energy to play on the floor with my little princess. So ive rooted out my books and im starting from today.

Im going to get the SW mag as i saw it in the shops during the week with a free winter meals recipe book. My 30th birthday is next September and i really want to look my best and i want to give my daughter all my time and energy

So ladies i look forward to chatting with you in the future on my journey !

if i stuck to the plan to the letter from now until next September what could i loose ??? I think im just over 16 stone at the minute

Thanks for reading xxxxxxx

Welcome aboard! :) I was the same as you, I started in may after I bought my usual size 20 shorts and got home and they didn't do up! I didn't get the size 22 though, I just vowed that I WOULD get into those 20's before the end of summer. (That and my 3 yr old daughter asked me if I was pregnant!!)

You can do this! SW was the best thing I've ever done, I've got so much confidence now:) And I'm sure you will too x

Well done on your decision.

Your post sounds a bit like my situation - everyone says why are you on a diet you look fine? I dont feel fine with the extra weight. It effects my social life as I keep turning down invitations to go out as I hate my body.

I havent lost a lot but I am starting to feel better already and SW is the best ever plan.

hi tush welcome to minimins have a look through the diaries and see what people have lost since they've been following s/w that will give you some idea how much u could expect to lose it's very individual would depend if u stuck to it 100% and how much u excercise good luck :)

Welcome and good luck.

A girl in our Slimming World group has lost just over 7 stones in 45 weeks - that is going some but it shows that it can be done.

Best of luck for your journey.

If you are really motivated and follow the plan as intended then I am sure you can get to where you want to be

Personally I lost 7 stone in 11 months and SW is a plan for life not just until you get to target so I would say go for it!

Thanks for all the replies - im super motivated !!!

wow 7 stone in 11 months - thats amazing, thats exactley what im aiming for !!!!

Go for it - we are all behind you ! GOOD LUCK AGAIN.

go for it only u can make the choices (as the saying goes u can take a horse to water but u cant make it drink) well sw is a bit like that if u make the right choices then there is no reason u cant get to were u want to in the time u got good luck stick with it and feel great :)

Hiya im in a similar situation (one of my cousins thought i was pregnant too). I was size 20 but they were very tight and that was since before april and since then i stopped wearing trousers and wear asian clothes instead but now they are tight. After joining sw i have found the answer to easy weightloss even though sometimes it may go wrong. Its the first diet i have ever done and felt full at the end of the day and lost weight x Some people lose weight quick and some slowly, im a slow one but atleast im a pound or a half closer to my target weight xx

Back