Cookies New Try at a Food Diary!!!

CookiesnCream

So I've been absent for a while... alot has been going on in my life and unfortunately weightloss has been the last thing on my mind! I am also now 12weeks preggers with baby number 3!!! I ventured onto the scales today expecting a 14lb gain and was really pleased to discover I have only gained 3lbs of the weight I had lost!!!! Not bad! And I weighed late in the day not on an empty stomach so it could be even less.

I'm going to try and lose a little weight throughout the pregnancy or if not at least stay the same. I gained 4stone with my 5yr old. Then during my last pregnancy I lost a stone upto 30wks then gained a stone over the last 10weeks, so basically stayed the same (which was overweight!!!)

My startweight is 11st 10lbs:D:D:D

I will log todays food, though won't actually start my 'healthy eating' till tomorrow or Monday! I feel constantly sick and constantly hungry, though the vomiting itself stopped a week or so ago. I am luckily craving savoury stuff as opposed to my usual sweet things. So here goes with my 'healthy eating task' NOT diet as my Doctor told me off for wanting to diet whilst preggers!

I also have a Hen night and wedding coming up and really want to look a bit better for that. I don't want to be wearing a size 14/16 dress and looking fat and sweaty in the heat! Plus we are wearing vest tops on the Hen night and I 'aint' got the figure atm for a vest top. Even if I could lose 1stone I would be SOOOOOOO happy. Not to mention the bride and my sis-in-law are slim and gorgeous!

Saturday 19th June 2010

Lunch/ Brekky
Tesco melt in middle choc pud(?)
Low fat custard(1.5)
(I know..... not a good start, nor a healthy pregnancy diet. I had been eating really well till today! lol)

Carvery-yum!

Snacks

Drinks
Water
OJ (1.5)
SF Squash

Back