Coping Mechanisms

Naturally_Stush

Hey everyone, having a bit of an offish day, just watched the kids and my partner haver a plate of, creamy coleslaw, the biggest juicest burgers in a bun, salad and chips!

Right now I wanna jump off the balcony!!!

How do u guys cope with cravings? What do u do to distract yourselves?

X

if its something i really like i go upstairs and watch tv up there for a while, bring the laptop come on mini's look at the slideshow that kinda thing, go for a walk, drive.

Hi, i have to say that I have also had to sit through my OH eating a domino's pizza and KFC this week which has been awful, however I turn my back think of my goal and post on here mainly.

Ive come on here today because I can't stop thinking and smelling the chicken dippers the kids are having!

xx

Look in the mirror - even better, look in the mirror naked (need a strong stomach for that though!)
Remember the jamie Oliver programme about the 25 stone man who was filled with white lard. His heart was covered and pushed up so far into his chest that his lungs didn't have anywhere to expand.
Put me off burger and chips, no probs!

It also encourages me to make oven chips and grilled burgers for the rest of my family. It grossed me out (and I'm a nurse).

x

Back