Copy, paste & add your name.....Whose coming to Birmingham??

kamiknix

Silver Member
Copy, paste & add your name......

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)

Diva (aka Gayle)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
Russiandoll & Steve (aka Debbie)
IreneH
Kitteh (aka Cat)

Mich
Mandy
Westhills & Michael? (Aka Ann)
D-Q?

I'll be there, Kam. Michael might or might not - he'll make his mind up the week before probably. Double room's booked anyway.

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)
Diva (aka Gayle)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
IreneH
Kitteh (aka Cat)

Mich
Mandy
D-Q?
Dolphin2 (AKA Mary)

I have added Mary as she is going too!_______

Anymore? Rooms only £49.00 at the moment!!!

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)
Diva (aka Gayle)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
IreneH
Kitteh (aka Cat)

Mich
Mandy
D-Q?
Dolphin2 (AKA Mary)

I'm sure Shazza's coming as well!

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)
Diva (aka Gayle)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
IreneH
Kitteh (aka Cat)
Mich

Mandy
D-Q?
Dolphin2 (AKA Mary)
Shazza (Sharon)

I think french-fancy (Cary) and georgiasmum (Mel) are coming but they are both on holiday.
Irene xx

Last edited:
Sorry Wemitts I think I'm going to have to bow out of this one :(. Mainly as I'm not allowed to do CD from Monday for a while so I'm still gonna be really FAT! and have visions of putting the weight I've lost back on. And I just can't come feeling like such a failure.
I hope you all understand.
Kamilla xxx

No no no no no no nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Oh Kam - it's the only chance I'll get to see you in person and I was so looking forward to it!!!!

We're WeMITTS - we're friends and not going to Birmingham to show off or impress each other .... we're meeting just to get together to show our solidarity and it's totally, completely, entirely and whole-heartedly irrelevent how much you weigh, or anyone else weighs. I'm not going to Birmingham to meet a bunch of 'weights', I'm going to meet a fantastic bunch of PEOPLE!

Losing weight for us isn't a competition of who can lose the most the fastest: it's an ongoing process - a lifelong thing and life has a nasty habit of getting in the way and tripping us up at times.That's what's happened to you Kam - coming off CD whilst your health is sorted is a minor detour in the overall journey - nothing more.

Please reconsider Kam - or at least put off making the final decision until MUCH nearer the time: you can cancel the room right up until the day without penalty. I'm sure I'm not only speaking for myself when I say you are one of the most respected, admired and LIKED people in the wemitt crew and would be desperately missed if you didn't come to Birmingham.

Please, please think about it. xx

Kam, it's not about what you weigh - it's a chance to sit and chat with like-minded people. Please don't change your mind. Can someone remind me of dates please, cos something has come up in November and I'm not sure if it clashes.

Dates for Birmingham is 23rd November.

Debbie...I know it doesn't matter if I'm FAT or not to you lot but it does to me. Your right its not a race we'll all get there in the end. But thats how I feel at the moment....room is booked though so we'll see like you said I'll have to see nearer the time. Need to be more positive about everything but hard when I feel so FAT and unwell. Been trying so hard to put on a brave Kamilla face but failing loads now. Thanks Debbie xx

DQ...thanks Hun.

xx

Kam, really sorry to hear you are feeling down and hope you feel better soon.

bet the weekend in birmingham would cheer ya right up :confused: :confused:

{{{{{hugs }}}}}}}}}}}

Gen xx

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)
Diva (aka Gayle)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
IreneH
Kitteh (aka Cat)
Mich
Mandy
D-Q?
Dolphin2 (AKA Mary)
Shazza (Sharon)
Happygal (Claire) 5 st 12 to lose (me thinks??) <<I thought that I was posting somewhere else!!! I live in NI so cant come to Birmingham

Last edited:
What Debbie says is true. And it won't be the same without you Kam. So glad you're not cancelling the hotel. And I'll be thinking of you next week.
Irene xx

I would love to come and meet you all and i don't live that far from Birmingham. I'm gonna have to check dates and things and get back to you though.

Hi Guys,
Hope I can make it - depends on babysitter etc - probably will only be able to come for the day/early evening tho - is that ok?
Welcome back Ann!!
A
xxxx

Hi Ailsa
ANY time at all that you could spare to come and catch up with your wemitt buddies would be appreciated - I for one would so like to meet you again (I'm still waiting to get into those H&M moleskin trousers by the way!)

Hope you can make it - even if it's just for a few hours :)

:D Hi Debbie,
Those trousers are great - but like all things H&M they are WELL small and nowhere near the size on the label - I won't shop in there anymore- too disheartening! You'll be in them in no time at all - just in time to start your degree you brainiac!!!!
All my other clothes will be too big for you by the time Brum comes around as you'll be a skinny malinky by then!

Liked your post about your day out with the family - I was like that yesterday at Twinlakes with son and nephew and niece and thought of you as I actually rode on Ghost train and got into and out of a bumper boat without it capsizing/sinking without a trace/bursting under my weight etc!!!! Also found it no problem to walk about/be on my feet all day - what a difference a year makes - this time last year I couldn't do a weekly shop in Tesco without leaning on a trolley all the way round and resting for an hour afterwards before I could even think about unpacking the stuff!!!
See you in November,
Love,
A
xxxx

Back