Core Plan - anyone else doing it?

<3FallenxAngel<3

Getting married :)
New year, New start. Happy New Year Mini's, hope you all had a great Xmas/Yule.

I am doing Weight Watchers Flex Plan as are most people on WW I think. I have been looking into the Core Plan as it seems to me a easier and healthier way of eating.

Although I stick with points on Flex, it is easy to just use them on any foods, eg naughty foods rather than the healthier choices. I find it easy to stick to points if I am eating the ready meals or foods where the exact points are on the package, but if it comes to making a meal eg, spag bol, curry or whatever I find it hard to point count and have to split the meal and cook my own portion separately, whereas on Core we can all eat healthy meals and cook it all together, not having to worry about points as much.

I have been looking online for the Core Food List, but struggling and only finding the US version which as far as i know is different to ours as are their points. I have read that in America they have 35 points per week on Core whereas we have 21, is this true as I cant find much hard evidence on this and as far as i know our packs only have info on Flex.

Any help or advice would be very welcomed :)

Tobii-Rhea xx

I can't help I'm afraid as I'm a points gal ... but just bumping you back up to the top so someone else can help :)

xx

I've done the core plan in the past and really enjoyed it. Its rather like slimming world in that there's loads of food you dont have to weigh and measure and there is lots of cooking from scratch but it was good.

In fact you have me thinking once the xmas weight is on the move i might give it another go !!

I can't help I'm afraid as I'm a points gal ... but just bumping you back up to the top so someone else can help :)

xx

Thanks for that :)

This site has the list :)

ukladyluck1

Thanks Iv looked on that before but didnt think to look for the core list lol x​

I've done the core plan in the past and really enjoyed it. Its rather like slimming world in that there's loads of food you dont have to weigh and measure and there is lots of cooking from scratch but it was good.

In fact you have me thinking once the xmas weight is on the move i might give it another go !!

Good luck if you do try it again, I might give it a go, although will have to start properly once I get paid and can get proper food in again. :)

I tried Core and found I was just obsessed with food. Because I KNEW I couldnt snack I wanted to all the time. I ate far too much at meals because I knew that was me til my next meal lol

Good point, Ill keep that in mind :p

You can snack on fruit and veg or ww frooties but agree its limited.

Defo will be stocking up on the fruit, what are frooties?

Thanks, Tobii-Rhea x

Fruities or frooties ( not sure which spelling) are ww sweets,can only buy them at meetings or via the magazine-they qre quite nice but too many give you wind ( and i dont mean burps !!)

Fruities or frooties ( not sure which spelling) are ww sweets,can only buy them at meetings or via the magazine-they qre quite nice but too many give you wind ( and i dont mean burps !!)

Ah are they the little boxes, you can get caramel ones like worthers originals?

Back