1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Puddings Cornstarch

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Bethan-Wyn, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Bethan-Wyn

Bethan-Wyn Member

What can I use to replace cornstarch in a cheesecake?
    I can't seem to find cornstarch in any supermarkets and from what I've searched online you can't use cornflour?!? Please help thanx x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mixedspice69

Mixedspice69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Bethan

Cornstarch and cornflour are the same thing (both white powders).
  4. Bethan-Wyn

Bethan-Wyn Member

I thought this too untill I read on the net that they're different, I'm makin "juniors cheesecake" tomorrow but can't seem to find it, I'll try using Corn flour and hope for the best.
    Thank you x
  5. Bethan-Wyn

Bethan-Wyn Member

arrowroot I heard works too, have u heard of this because I havnt?!?x
  6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    cornstarch and cornflour are definately the same thing.

cornflour tends to be what they call it in the uk, whereas it is called cornstarch in the us/canada
  7. Bethan-Wyn

Bethan-Wyn Member

Thank you very much! The internet is confusing. One telling you one thing and the other telling another. X x
  8. soon2bslimmer77

soon2bslimmer77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Agar agar and I think it is free
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.