Cornwall

Quite a few exercise Trivenam but leave it till about your 3rd or 4th week and don't try and overdo it. Listen to your body and drink plenty of water.

x

Sharon, the cycle ride from Wadebridge to Padstow is wonderful. 5'5 miles each way, completely flat. I did it in June and I'm very unfit. They give you bike locks, so you can park up in Padstow and have a wander around. You could get fish&chips from Rick Steins on the harbour side (cooked so very little fat mmm)
The best cycle hire is Bridge cycles.
All my family live in Lostwithiel, so I'm there lots, going down again in October. It's been the worst Summer for ages, so hope it clears up for you. xx

omg how weird is that my best mate lives in st stephen! small world eh

ahh i can not say cornish born and bred, but have been here 20 years so only another 20 and i can call myself cornish :) or is it 20 generations?

Sharon, the cycle ride from Wadebridge to Padstow is wonderful. 5'5 miles each way, completely flat. I did it in June and I'm very unfit. They give you bike locks, so you can park up in Padstow and have a wander around. You could get fish&chips from Rick Steins on the harbour side (cooked so very little fat mmm)
The best cycle hire is Bridge cycles.
All my family live in Lostwithiel, so I'm there lots, going down again in October. It's been the worst Summer for ages, so hope it clears up for you. xx

It sounds fantastic....I can't wait now.

I think all you guys are extreemly lucky living in Cornwall. I'd move there now if I had the money. I afraid my three bed semi up North would probably only buy a shed down there!!!!!

Im devonshire but my OH is cornish born and bred so i followed him down here!

Back