Cost of slimming world

supergran52

I wonder if anyone can clarify a query for me. Years ago I was target member of slimming world and I didn't have to pay to weigh as long as I kept within 3 or was it 5 lbs of my target weight. I believe I was told that if I needed to rejoin at some point in the future I would not be charged a joining fee, only the weekly fee. Does that still apply? I've been following the plan at home but the losses are very slow. Perhaps I do need the motivation of the class. Just wondering what I would have to pay to attend the first class.

It will cost you either £9.95 or £10 depending on which offer they are running at the moment. Then it's £4.95 per week or £4.65 per week for senior citizens.

I think you probably would need to still pay a joining fee as its all worked out on the computer and im not sure there is a way to change it. x

I think you would almost certainly have to pay the joining fee as so much time has passed since you were last a member and because you have not been weighing in regularly.

Back