Cost of slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by supergran52, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. supergran52

supergran52 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.89%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I wonder if anyone can clarify a query for me. Years ago I was target member of slimming world and I didn't have to pay to weigh as long as I kept within 3 or was it 5 lbs of my target weight. I believe I was told that if I needed to rejoin at some point in the future I would not be charged a joining fee, only the weekly fee. Does that still apply? I've been following the plan at home but the losses are very slow. Perhaps I do need the motivation of the class. Just wondering what I would have to pay to attend the first class.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(30.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world-green days.
    It will cost you either £9.95 or £10 depending on which offer they are running at the moment. Then it's £4.95 per week or £4.65 per week for senior citizens.

4. supergran52

supergran52 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.89%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks mrsthunderbolt. So I do have to pay a joining fee or perhaps it's not called that anymore.

5. alley1985

alley1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think you probably would need to still pay a joining fee as its all worked out on the computer and im not sure there is a way to change it. x

6. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think you would almost certainly have to pay the joining fee as so much time has passed since you were last a member and because you have not been weighing in regularly.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.