Costa Coffee Syn value please

rball

Hi there - Newbie alert!!

I did SW many, many years ago, then did WW for many years. Recently I got bored of that diet- my mum & sister had great successes on SW so I thought I'd give it another go! Have to say I am loving it- the extra easy really it is what is says on the tin!! I've been doing the diet for about 3 weeks and lost 5.5lbs, plus my whole family are eating much better too - win win win!!

Anyway I went for a lovely Costa earlier today so now I'm hoping somebody will be able to help me with the syn value? I had a medio skinny mocha cooler...the NV's are 339 calories, 5.4g protein, 1.9g fat,1g saturated fat, 0g fibre & 74.8g carbs (not sure what's needed here so went for it all lol!!).

Also as it's made with so milk could I use my HEXA towards it??

Hope someone can help me (and the syns aren't TOO shocking as it was delicious- sposse it can't be undrunk now lol!!)

TIA

It would be 17 syns I think... No free food so a straight 1 syn for 20 calories.

I think you can deduct 6 syns for your hexa of milk but don't quote me on that.

No way!!!! 17 syns for that!!!! Shocking! ! Delicious tho!! Have been good today tho no ice cream when out with the family and they're all tucking into chip shop chips whilst I wait for my healthy syn free dinner to cook!! Off to shine my halo whilst I wait lol!

Just found out the syn value for medio skinny mocha is 13...do you think it's ok to us 6 syns for hexa and 6 syns for hexb thus making it 1 syn?? Or is this just wishful thinking??

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has anyone tried their black forest hot chocolate, they bring it out every Christmas, it's simply divine ! :p I'm in heaven when I drink that, but I'm guessing it's probably equal to a million syns ! :D or a year at the gym lol !

Kay xx

I'd deduct 6 for hex a but u can't deduct 6 for hex b as its got no fibre which is what your hex b is for :)

:rolleyes: oh well 7 syns is ok and means I can have special k bar later, so swings and roundabouts!! Thanks :)

Has anyone tried their black forest hot chocolate, they bring it out every Christmas, it's simply divine ! :p I'm in heaven when I drink that, but I'm guessing it's probably equal to a million syns ! :D or a year at the gym lol !

Kay xx

I had this today, yummmmmy!! I said ordered a skinny medio with no whipped cream, trying to be good...they must have read my mind because they added the cream anyway!!! Can't find the values for this exact one, but went on their website added to my tray the skinny hot choc with cream and a shot of caramel....that came to 20syns - can't be far off the mark? Added caramel cause I thought it would be the most calorific!! Deducted 6 for my hexa so only 14...amd with the cream I'd say well worth it!!

Just found out the syn value for medio skinny mocha is 13...do you think it's ok to us 6 syns for hexa and 6 syns for hexb thus making it 1 syn?? Or is this just wishful thinking??

There isn't enough milk in a medio mocha to use up 2 health extras - otherwise you could on a red or green day as you get 2 hea on these days.

Back