Cottage Cheese - help!!!

WillowFae

Gold Member
I have been having cottage cheese for a free snack over the last couple of days since starting SW.

Well, today I was flicking through the syn directory in the middle of the food optimising book and it lists 3 types of cottage cheese. I have just realised that mine is the Tesco Living Choice one which says 'low fat' and that is not free!!

Help!!!!!!

What cottage cheese are people using as free food? Do Tesco sell one that is fat free?

I think the Tesco natural cottage cheese is free, might be wrong though.
The Light Choices one is only 0.5 per 100g anyway, so your only looking about 1.5 syns for the whole 300g pot anyway :D

Tesco Light Choice's cottage cheese with pineapple is ½ a syn per 100g - that's 1½ syns per 300g tub, I have just had a tub for my lunch.

I just get the Asda Good Choise one with chives and onion and count that as free.

Oh this is just too confusing! I've just checked the syns online

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Tesco Healthy Living, Natural Bio Cottage Cheese 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
So it looks like I'm okay! It just goes to show how the whole 'low fat' and 'fat free' isn't regulated. SW say only fat free is free, but Tesco label theirs as low fat

Back