Extra Easy Days could it not work??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by utternutta, 20 December 2010 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

Could slimming world not work for some people.... after my last post about not loosing im wondering if this is a possibility..........:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i personally think EE would not work for me as im not good at controlling portion size red and green days work fine

4. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

dont you not count on them either???? thought green day not much different to ee day?

5. natasha1974

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    extra easy you have green and red free foods then your superfree and only 1 of each of healthy extras easy

on green you only have green free foods then your healthy extras are your red foods (weighed) and you get 2 of each healthy extras

6. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

ooooooooh perhaps ill look into that too :)

7. natasha1974

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    if you are not losing on EE it may be worth giving red and green days a go

8. JemmaBe

JemmaBe Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a loyal green fan, but recently I've been thinking that perhaps EE could actually be better at controlling your portion, as you are having 1/3 superfree.

9. 3106Catherine

3106Catherine Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Red Days/SP
    I only do red days as carbs are my problem so green days would be a disaster for me

10. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    good luck

i am not on sw. not on any diet[am greedy] , am going to look at starting one after christmas..i have to try and look and see which one is most appropriate for me

yes i wonder does this new sw plan have slower weight loss. is it less strict than green and red

sorry for being nosey

11. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know what I really think you need to just relax a bit - you are a tying yourself up in knots about it - looking for reasons why it is not working (when it is) and worrying about one thing after another

No offence but you sound so uptight about the whole weight loss thing in all your recent posts that I not surprised your body is reacting badly and you are bunged up

Give it a chance and stop getting so wound up about the weekly WI - it will work if you follow the plan properly - so just trust in the plan :)

12. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is no reason why EE would lead to slower losses as it is actually stricter than the other two plans

On red and green there is no "rule" that you should eat the superfree foods so you really can just fill your plate with free foods

At least on EE they are naturally limited if you are following the plan properly ;)

By the way I hope you dont mind me saying this - but why not think about changing your screen name

There are so many people out there ready to ridicule us and call us names that I dont understand why you would want to call yourself "Stupid" and a "greedy pig" - I know I wouldnt want to call you that :(:)

13. JemmaBe

JemmaBe Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Extra easy is less strict in some regards, but more so in others and is completely a personal preference. If you love meat and carbs together and would use your healthy extras for them, then great it may work. But if you really enjoy other healthy extras such as bread or cereal you might find it more strict. You also have to be stricter (and truthful) with yourself to make sure you get 1/3 superfree on your plate to ensure good losses.

14. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    i do not know a huge amout about the various sw plans..only a little i read on forum

i suppose they are different and everybody is different

sorry

i do appreciate your replies...while i do my reseach on here about the different diets

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.