Could we use this space to moan about going off track????

kjs1628

Surely....
I've just been reading through various messages about going off track, and wanting to add my own two-penneth (or whatever the expression is!). So, how about we create an "I'm feeling crap" thread, and share our misery, join up our "Come on's!!!" and laugh at our foibles?

Whaddya reckon?

So, how about I start.

I had such a great week last week, was well on track, and lost 2 or even 3 pounds, with very little effort. Just in the right place head wise. Then hubby went away on Thursday. Managed a green meal on Thurs pm, but Friday brought with it a sack full of naughtiness!!! Since Friday have eaten, in no particular order, chips, kebab, wine, pizza, garlic bread, sandwiches stuffed full of badness, wine, fish pie coated in cheese, wine, chocolate, sweets, biscuits, wine.AAAAAAGGGGHH!

I can't believe that I have lost focus so quickly and so dramatically. Must get back on track immediately - have already put on 3 pounds! Yikes.

Anyone want to join my gang OR provide a good solid kick up the jacksy?

:devilangel:

:whoopass: Bad Girl, now draw a line under it, forget it and think how nice it is when the scales go down. Although your badness does sound very tempting. :D You'll be alright a week of 100% and you'll be back on track and ready to rumble!

I know how you feel, but i dont have a main reason for going off track. Just feeling really low atm. Got some bad news on sat night which didnt help. I am tryin to get back on track. Doesnt hekp that im not going to group this week, but then again it might help as it will give me a chance to loss anything i have gained over the last few days.
I know i can do this. I just looked at some pictures of me and liked to get back to where i was in one of them. Anyway, have planned for tomorrow so will try stick to what i have planned.
Nikki

Right, I'm back on, I hope. have a massive Tesco shop being delivered tonight, am going to try and do some cooking and freezing to tide me over the hungry but tired times. just need to avouid sweets in the staff room today!

am going to try and do some cooking and freezing to tide me over the hungry but tired times. just need to avouid sweets in the staff room today!

the key to SW is to eat so you never get hungry ...then start craving sweet things. ;)

Back