Countdown to shine begins now!

Ok am hoping to loose 5st in total but as much as possible in 5 months as have 2 family weddings to attend with people I either have not met before or not for long time. Really don't want to be remembered as the fat one/ fat mam. Had lost about 2st ish weight on slimming world going to group but put about a stone back just when stressed am the type to eat . So starting on 24/09/18 and hoping keeping this diary keeps me on track. Just trying to do slimming world at home as can't really afford to go to group but also may try intermittent fasting. So starting weight 15st 4lb.

Welcome Rachel - you'll do great. There are some lovely SW people here. Post daily and you will shimmy on down to those weddings!

Hi Rachel.

I do intermittent fasting with an eating window between 12 and 8 so I only eat 2 meals a day. I think you can fast for longer and only have one meal a day which I may or may not do further down the line. It has worked for me as I've lost a stone in 3 weeks. I've just worked out that it's 12 weeks until Xmas so if u aim for 2lbs a week that's 2 stone for Xmas almost half of what your looking to lose.
I use MFP and wear a fitbit to track my calories in and out and it's working great for me. Although I know loads of people who have lost loads of weight on SW. Best of luck. I look forward to reading how your getting on :)

Ok so Monday
Lunch: Craytail and mango salad 3sins I think.

Dinner: Spinach , Tomatoes ,baked beans veg sausage cooked in oven, fright egg cooked with 1cal spray.
snacks: low fat Greek yogurt, apples , crab sticks.

1dolce gusto cafe leches with sweetener.
plenty of water

2 of the kids sick so a bit of a stressful day.

Lunch: Spinach , Tomatoes, radish,beans , fried egg with fry light , small bit of mackerel.

Low fat Greek yogurt.

Apple

Dinner: spinach, tomato,radish, mackerel.

Low fat yogurt, raspberries,blackberries, meringue.

Snacks: apples, fish sticks

3 Dolce gusto coffee service leche(stress)

Totally not had enough water , need to cut back / change coffee habit maybe black or use my hex a.

Just read back through slimming world book as completely missed adding hex a and hex b .

Some really motivation on this site can't believe have not found it before now.

Go Rachel! I think of coffee with milk or cream a different drink from black coffee (with or without erythitol - my preferred sweetner and with or without a dash of no sugar vanilla essence)! Right now, I only have black coffee........on high days and holidays, I have sweetner and vanilla - just so as I don't get used to sweet hot drinks.

Yeah I think the coffee is going to be the hardest point to get used to for the first few weeks am totally addicted.

Might have to give the vanilla essence ago as that sounds lovely!

It took me over a week to like it without milk. Now I prefer it unless I'm having a frothy one. Make sure the vanilla has no sugar. It should just be vanilla and alcohol - you can make your own too. A few drops is negligible calories..... https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/homemade-vanilla-extract

Aligal-great thanks will take a look.

So far so good a bit behind on diary but have not gone off track. Am sticking with things can do/make quickly as I find this works best for me.

Also was told about a omelette maker by my slimming world leader when was at classes and have to say it is brilliant can be making a omelette and having beans or mushrooms etc cooking in one half with out to much worry of it burning also has quite often get called away from kitchen during not to much worry about it being by it self.

I am a bit of a over weigher I way in morning every day and before bed every night not obsessive but find it works best for me as it seems to keep me motivated if I can see the figures going down and I way at night till morning as if not much change means I proberly not had enough water.

Eating more than I would do on a day but feeling full of energy.

I'm a daily weigher - no evening weighing now - but I have been known to weigh as soon as I wake up, then take the dog out, and do my own ablutions and then weigh again. I have even weighed in the wee hours (yup - if I get up for a wee) and I know I will be much lighter than the urine excreted. Apparently we breathe out weight....as carbon!
Weight loss by breathing out: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/287046.php
So little is urine!! http://theconversation.com/when-we-lose-weight-where-does-it-go-91594

Ok so been really busy this week have not had chance to get on and update managed to stay on track though have to say weekend especially today has been a bit of a struggle. Have more or leased managed to get my water in but sleeping all to pot keep waking or getting woken .

Have still not really managed to get much excercise but have been doing the odd set of squats and arm excercise with tins when cooking etc.

Weigh in tomorrow so hoping to see some loss although I do feel parts of my body are a bit smaller a bit(calf's).

-2lb

Kind of disappointed with this week's loss . Stuck to plan was a bit stressed over weekend but did not go off track. As a daily weigher was hoping for another couple of pound showing off on scales as had been showing both sat and sun but 2 pound up this morning hopefully will see it come off next week's weighin.

Back