Couple of pictures!

Hi Kerry! I know what you mean about that motivation thing. When I run from my house, the route I have to take involves going up my street which is long and uphill; the first 3/4 mile always pisses me off and I know it does, so going out when the weather is dodgy my motivation goes right out of the window. Which is a shame because when I get to the end of the road things level off and I really get into it, so when I get to the next hill, and the one after, I'm warmed up and just get on with it. I much prefer my countryside run but don't go down there if it has been raining... If I had a running partner it'd be harder to talk myself out of going out lol. I wouldn't care, there is someone up the road who I know and runs, and she'd like to run with me but because of work and family I have to run at lunchtimes. She works elsewhere so I can't even do that...

I did get my inline skates out for the first time in 8 years the other day and OMG did I feel old I was so worried about what people must think seeing me on them I couldn't concentrate but I enjoyed it. Maybe I need to just get my ipod out and have a go at the running thing its really flat in bedford so I have no excuse really. You are doing great getting out in good weather is hard enough but to slog it out in the rain aswell your a star.

Here's a good one: The kids rode their scooters to school this morning and I walked with them. But I was in a hurry to get home (car going to garage for MOT) so I bombed home on my son's scooter! Dunno what the college kids at the bus stop were thinking as this 37 year old bloke went flying past :D

lol I always go on my boys scooter they are great fun

I'd have loved to have seen their faces! And 37??? Blimey, I would never have guessed that, I thought 30!!

Well blow me down, I would never have said that. See, you do look good having lost the weight :)

wow 38 no way you look alot younger

You should feel good! You look it - I still can't get over you're nearly 38

Back