Crackerbread?

Can anyone tell me if you can use Crackerbread as an HEB and if so...how many?

Thanks
Xxx

But be aware the whole grain box is very similar to the regular box!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. I have bought the original variety...will look for the other sort next time i go tesco !

KT
Xxx

They only seem to be in the bigger shops! Just so you know!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Err...what's a home bargains? Is that in the UK? I've not seen one i don't think...

Home & Bargain is a chain a bit like Wilkinsons, a bit random what you'll find in there. I found Wholemeal Crackerbread in Sainsbury today, really enjoyed having them for lunch, not had them in years!

luce28 said:
Home & Bargain is a chain a bit like Wilkinsons, a bit random what you'll find in there. I found Wholemeal Crackerbread in Sainsbury today, really enjoyed having them for lunch, not had them in years!

I got two packs in homebargains last week and they are nearly all gone oops im obsessed at mo they are my fave hexb ive been making mackerel paté and having 6 and some salad with it Nom Nom nom

Wholegrain crackerbread are definitely my fave HEXB too, six of them seems like loads and they are great spread with quark and marmite for a savoury fix! It does annoy me though that the wholegrain box is the same price as the ordinary box and you get half the amount!

toddleo said:
Wholegrain crackerbread are definitely my fave HEXB too, six of them seems like loads and they are great spread with quark and marmite for a savoury fix! It does annoy me though that the wholegrain box is the same price as the ordinary box and you get half the amount!

I make smoked mackerel pate and have tons on all 6 with salad

is that quark mixed with smoked mackerel Cat?
i get aldis smoked mackerel as its syn free (i rang syns hotline) :D mix with natural yog juice of a lemon 3 chopped spring onions cracked black pepper and a tbsp of hot horseradish (1 syn) blitz it all up .....so only a syn for the whole lot and it will do for 2 servings each serving being generous helpings on 6 crackerbreads really filling and good brain food

I discovered the crackerbread last week, love it!

Back