CRAPPY DAY!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jackie2029, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    just received TWO speeding tickets in the post this morning, never been done before, they are 7 mins apart!!! clueless when it happened but gutted, my daughters been bitten to death in Oz and has had a reaction to it, making her quite poorly and im feeling so sorry for her and wishing i was with her, the bank is playing silly buggers as per usual, and a customer has decided to take me to court for a burnt carpet, THIS SHOULD BE FRIDAY THE 13TH :confused: neeeed some major TLC now ive got that off my chest hows everyone elses day going jx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Oh no Jackie that does not sound good at all!!!!! Someone is out there trying to see how far they can push you!! Think today is nearly over and tomorrow will be much better!! Stay strong and here's some virtual TLC for you xxx

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Oh wowzers - well looks like you are getting all the crap stuff over and done with in one day - much better than it being spread out over a week or 2!

I think a pamper night is definitely in order for you - treat yourself to a nice bath, a nice walk - something to chill out. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully something nice is just waiting for u around the corner!!

You seem like a very positive and high energy person - im sure you will be fine - and remember - if it doesnt kill you, it will make you stronger! ;)

xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo julz :)

5. babydarlin_uk

babydarlin_uk Full Member

Poor you, i'm chucking all my TLC right over to you mate :) Hope you get things sorted soon. xxxxxxxxxx

6. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks guys im trying to stay positive gonna go and get meself a lotto ticket tomos cos theres got to be a certain balance in the universe so u never know, just hope i dont lose my license!

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hope tomorrow is better for you.

x

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Goodness me what a day! Well I hope you've experienced the next few months worth of bad luck today so that the next months are free of it for you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.