CRAPPY DAY!

jackie2029

just received TWO speeding tickets in the post this morning, never been done before, they are 7 mins apart!!! clueless when it happened but gutted, my daughters been bitten to death in Oz and has had a reaction to it, making her quite poorly and im feeling so sorry for her and wishing i was with her, the bank is playing silly buggers as per usual, and a customer has decided to take me to court for a burnt carpet, THIS SHOULD BE FRIDAY THE 13TH :confused: neeeed some major TLC now ive got that off my chest hows everyone elses day going jx

Oh no Jackie that does not sound good at all!!!!! Someone is out there trying to see how far they can push you!! Think today is nearly over and tomorrow will be much better!! Stay strong and here's some virtual TLC for you xxx

Oh wowzers - well looks like you are getting all the crap stuff over and done with in one day - much better than it being spread out over a week or 2!

I think a pamper night is definitely in order for you - treat yourself to a nice bath, a nice walk - something to chill out. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully something nice is just waiting for u around the corner!!

You seem like a very positive and high energy person - im sure you will be fine - and remember - if it doesnt kill you, it will make you stronger! ;)

xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo julz :)

thanks guys im trying to stay positive gonna go and get meself a lotto ticket tomos cos theres got to be a certain balance in the universe so u never know, just hope i dont lose my license!

Hope tomorrow is better for you.

x

Goodness me what a day! Well I hope you've experienced the next few months worth of bad luck today so that the next months are free of it for you!

Back