...creeps in to CD forum to say hello!

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
hello everyone... I'm back and now CD SSing as I have put a bit of weight back on. To cut a long story short I had my tonsils out in September and went downhill from there. I started eating bread again and I know I always put weight on when I do. And the dreaded booze too...
So I am giving CD a go this time as opposed to LL which I did last year. Started SS on 4th Jan and so far so good.
Lots of things have changed for me, am working less hours, got me a new man, and am enjoying life. I went on a weekend course to help me feel better about myself, and as a result I have been able to come off my anti depressants. I feel so much better than I have done in a long time. I still miss Nigel very much, but I have room in my life now for my new boyfriend. My girls still keep me busy!
Now to get my weight under control again. I am off to the Caribbean on 23rd March, so need to be looking good!

WELCOME! Great reason to lose weight honey, keep it in mind and you'll be sitting on that plane a little skinny minnie in no time xxx

Hi and welcome Anna!

Well done on a great start - new life, new you. :)

Hi and welcome!!

Hi anna i think im following you, i started on monday on cd.Tilly told me you started ss but i thought it was ll.Good luck you know you can do it. Also its not as long journey as last time. Keep thinking of that wonderful hol.

Hi Anna,

Welcome back and delighted to hear things are going very well for you:hug99:

I am off to the Caribbean on 23rd March, so need to be looking good!

Fantastic incentive to get into shape:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi YG

I was on the LL forum around the same time as you. I have also jumped across to CD and I am also loving the greater choice of flavours. I also think the tetra briks are fab for when I am out and about with work.

I started ss on 2nd Jan.

It wont be long till we are back at goal. I put on after a berevement and a family fall out. Like you I also turn to bread and other high carb foods such as crumpets. I am going to have to avoid these foods if I plan to maintain my weight.

Anyway best get on with some work

Jo

PS Great to here life is going so well for you after all you have been through. Jealous of the caribbean!

11lb .. wow thats fab well done!!!

super, well done Anna.:D

I'm so happy to hear that you have some happiness in your life lately, your story is so heart wrenching, my heart has gone out to you lots of times.

I too love to scrap, not done a layout for a while, I'm trying to devide my spare time between my art works, crafting, srapbooking, minimins, and the telly :D:D:D I spend all day with my 3 year old little girl so I get a few hours to myself of an evening, mostly taken up by this fab forum at the moment :D

best of luck with your cd journey

xx sj xx

hi yorkshire girl nice to 'meet you'!

Good luck with your journey and keep us all posted!

and CONGRATULATIONS on your first weeks weigh in results!!

Back