Crickey I did it

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hello Everyone

Well i'm very chuffed with myself!

I have got to GOAL!!! and now I am a gold member! :bliss:

I can't believe that I have finally got there!

I am the lighest I have ever been in my adult life! I am now also a size 12 bottom and size 8/10 top!

Now the hard work is keeping it off!

Thank you

Ive lost 1st 7lbs...I had my second baby this June, lost the baby weight in two weeks (I only gained a stone) and worked on the pesky stone I never lost before I had my first girl in 2008.

I've had my babies, im lucky my body bounced back the 2nd time and Im now going to enjoy this new body lol

wow congrats, i hope i get to my goal weight like you soon. i'd love to be able to go shopping for size 8/10 clothes again

Congrats :)

Hello Everyone

Well i'm very chuffed with myself!

I have got to GOAL!!! and now I am a gold member! :bliss:

I can't believe that I have finally got there!

I am the lighest I have ever been in my adult life! I am now also a size 12 bottom and size 8/10 top!

Now the hard work is keeping it off!

Oh well done to you . You have every right to be chuffed x x

Thank you everyone.

In some ways I'm dreading maintaining. I have the confidence in losing weight but I've never got to the position of maintaining. Ive started a new food diary and just gonna take one day at a time.

I've decided to increase my points by 3per day and see how I go. I'm nervous that I might gain but least I know I can lose it if I need to

Congrats :) did you use weeklies when you were doing PP? That is the area I can't get my head around even still after like 13 weeks :( x

starkissedx said:
Congrats :) did you use weeklies when you were doing PP? That is the area I can't get my head around even still after like 13 weeks :( x

Hiya, thank you. I used every single weekly point lol I couldn't have stuck to the plan without them.

In 17 weeks I only gained twice and was when i went over my points after using my weeklies.

Hiya, thank you. I used every single weekly point lol I couldn't have stuck to the plan without them.

In 17 weeks I only gained twice and was when i went over my points after using my weeklies.

So glad to hear this, been worrying about maybe having to reduce my weeklies. I'm same weight as you now but I'm not as tall :( so still have a few lb to go. I hope I can get to goal to!! :)

azwethinkweiz said:
So glad to hear this, been worrying about maybe having to reduce my weeklies. I'm same weight as you now but I'm not as tall :( so still have a few lb to go. I hope I can get to goal to!! :)

I've approached it that I'll have all my daily and weekly points until the weightloss stopped (which it didn't and hasnt - I'm still losing weight)

If the 40cal to 1point rule is right you will.always have a calorie deficit even if do eat every point your allowed.

Keep up the good work and good luck to getting to goal

Back