Crimbo Challenge (13 weeks) :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So, not only to help me but to help some of yous too here is a chrimbo challenge for us all (thanks to .... in another thread mentioning something along the lines of it!)

Challenge will commence Monday (7th) for 13 weeks - the final weigh in being Monday 30th November - or whichever day you weigh in on on that week. (yikes christmas is that close!! :eek:)

:26:​

Just pop a reply in here letting me know that your in and how much you want to lose in this timescale :)

Just record your losses in this thread each week and i'll update them :)

Participants

1. summergurl - be 11st by 30th nov (my weigh in is on monday as im restarting to shift the last of my weight so will put how many stones i'll need to lose then!)
2. Kezzerbelle -40lbs
3. Jesi -40lbs
4. Blackrose -41lbs
5. Theresa6 -12lbs
6. chooky -32lbs
7. Determined Girl -46lbs
8. loulougirl -32lbs
9. janelegs11 -27lbs
10. tafflass -40lbs
11. soon2Byummymummy -47lbs
12. dynamic -52lbs
13. irish_molly -45lbs
14. bex! -40lbs
15. thefutureisbright -23lbs
16. nerac123 -36lbs
17. anne-mariep -46lbs
18. Han_Hane -33lbs
19. Lotte -44lbs
20. JustForMe -38lbs
21. Katy73 -20lbs
22. kellywobble -29lbs
23. saffrons -60lbs
24. Winky -42lbs
25. Lou -30lbs

Last edited:
ooooo me me me. i am hoping to get to my goal of 12.8, by then so about 40lbs to lose i think.

Your in my lovely - me hopes a few more join :D

Well my ultimate goal is 40lbs away. I think I might just about make it. Count me in :)

Is that not 12 weeks babes? Either way I hope to be 10 and a half by then. So that's to lose 41lbs from last WI. I don't get weighed til tuesday now cus of left over shakes. That sounds very optimistic. :(

Tanya,

I will join you!!! I want to get to 9st 8lb before xmas. Its probably going to be about 12lb but its the hardest 12lb for me.... Will struggle with TFR at Uni and I think thats giving me a bit of a mental block... Plus I find when I am not able just to to pop in here anytime I struggle. The people on this board are my life line!

Would love to be included please! Have 32lb to lose in time for a fab skinny christmas!!!!
xx

Bit confused....would my weigh in next Tues (the 8th) be included? If so I'm going to say an ambitious 46lbs. Don't know if that's remotely realistic...but it would mean 5 stone since I've started. If my next WI doesn't count then put me down for 39lbs please hun.

Good idea to help motivate and focus us hun!!

xxx

Can you put me down for 27lbs, that's my target weight then at 11stone 7lbs...

Please :) :)

ooh can i put in 40lbs too please? x
thats gonna be my final day on tfr and then i'll be on to refeed.

i don't think it matters what day you weigh in ladies.as long as its from monday 7th onwards.
just post your results in this thread and we'll see how we can do by the 30th november x good luck all x

sorry confused??? would i start on 12th cause i weigh on saturdays???

Hi guys!!

Should have explained myself more clearly - the first week begins the 7th ... any weigh in that week will be counted no matter what day.

If people want to join half way through thats also fine :)

I will do a final update of everybody whos in on sunday night ready for those of us who weigh in on monday :)

Good luck guys :) xx

i don't think it matters what day you weigh in ladies.as long as its from monday 7th onwards.
just post your results in this thread and we'll see how we can do by the 30th november x good luck all x

Ya pipped me! lol x

Ok, all in so far :) soon2B - it will keep you focused and more determined than ever to reach your goal :)

Is that not 12 weeks babes? Either way I hope to be 10 and a half by then. So that's to lose 41lbs from last WI. I don't get weighed til tuesday now cus of left over shakes. That sounds very optimistic. :(

13weeks honey, including the first and last week :) well there will be 13weigh ins anyways :giggle:

whooo, welcome dynamic - are you just starting out?
Got you in :)

Back