CRISPS - HELP

The beef ones are the best. I haven't seen them for ages though

Get yourself a Macro card (if you have one nearby) then you can buy them in bulk...lol :D

I dont have the crisp maker so I just use a big dinner plate, spray with frylite, put thinly peeled potato slices on then spray again with frylite. Nuke for 7-9 mins depending on micro. I havent made any for ages as im trying to overcome my roasted chickpea addiction :p

sin free crisps

have you tried crisps using lasagne. just line a tin with foil and spray light, break dry lasagne into triangles, place on tray spray with fry light and scwartz season all and cook in top of oven till browned cool and serve syn. free on green:party0011:

have you tried crisps using lasagne. just line a tin with foil and spray light, break dry lasagne into triangles, place on tray spray with fry light and scwartz season all and cook in top of oven till browned cool and serve syn. free on green:party0011:
Welcome to the forum Freespirit, great entrance! I've heard of these before, they are a bit like doritos aren't they?

my consultant has said they have a sin value - not sure how much though.

The lasagna sheet crisps definately have to be synned :-(

I thought the beef one's were monster munch, I did'nt know space raiders did a beef flavour, I loved the pickled onion ones!

Monster Munch do a beef flavour too.

I have my own business so I will be getting a Makro and a Booker card so I will look out for them

Free spirit - I just made some "lasagne crisps" without par boiling them and they were AWFUL. So much so I threw them away.

Try par boiling them next time you make them, makes the world of difference - I've got batch number 2 in the oven now! xxx

not sure the syn value but they are definately not free - my consultant told me why a few weeks ago but i can't remember! think it has something to do with empty calories - i.e. you would eat alot of them but they wouldn't be very filling, whereas if you boiled lasagne sheets and ate them you'd be stuffed!

Jamhulio, I think what you have to do is count 2.5 syns for every sheet of lasagna you use, regardless of whether you are on a red or green day!

Back