• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CRISPS - HELP

Louise24

Gold Member
Hiya...

Homemade crips - look on ebay for "microwave crisp maker" then slice potatoes (season if you want to) and stick in microwave. The was a debate about these being free, so check with your consultant. (I count them as free though).

Other crisps:

* Skips = 5 syns
* French Fries = 4.5 syns
* Squares = 5.5 syns
* Wotsits = 5.5 syns
* Quavers = 5 syns
* Monster Munch = 6 syns
* Walkers = 9 syns!!!

Hope this helps... it's made me hungry now though!

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
You can get a microwave crisp maker from E.bay for a few quid, a few of the girls on here have them, and they are good apparently, I would see what your consultant says about whether or not you need to syn them though, Golden wonder golden lights, all varieties 21g bag 4.5syns.

thanks for that you 2, i'll go on ebay now and check it out x

can you tell its only my first day on SW and already sussing out the crisps

Hehe, I'm slightly embarassed that you can see into my mind though Jax, make sure you wipe your feet on the way out!!

Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself Crispy potato bites - 3.5syns. Come in a 6 pk with 2 cream cheese and herb, 2 salt and black pepper (yuk) and 2 salt and vinegar. Also Weight Watcher's do salt and vinegar hoops and cheesy puff that are also about 3.5 syns.

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya Im the worlds worst crisp eater I am terrible. I have found some for very low syns.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Asda Good for You, Baked Snack Selection, Sweetcure Bacon Rashers 12g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Asda Good for You, Baked Snack Selection, Mature Cheddar & Red Onion Rings 10g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Asda Good for You, Baked Snack Selection, Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Fries 15g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] Original 2½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 2½ Syns

They are not the nicest crisps in the world but they are crisps.:D
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

thanks for that, 2 syns is what I like to hear, couldn't live without being able to grap a bag of crisps, am so addicted, have just checked out space raiders and they're 3 syns

i know, I started getting them cause low points on WW, I love the beef ones, but am traumatised that they're 15p now lol, should've remainded 10p as they did when I were a wee lass