Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cycling???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rayven, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know you're not supposed to do strenuous exercise when on ss but what about cycling? I need something to do during the day to get me away from the fridge & thought i might start taking the bike out.
    I do tend to end up looking like someones slapped me 10 million times though because after about 5 mins i'm knackered and am a beetroot colour!! :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Hmnn, I am not sure what ss is, but I cycle and I enjoy it both indoors and outdoors, it is great cardio exercise.

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I think cycling comes under 'gentle exercise' providing you don't go for it as if you're entering the Tour De France! :p

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I don't think i 'could' go for it as if entering the Tour De France even if my life depended on it - so no worried there!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.