Daily Weigh In

peacebabe

Morning all. So having recently sorted my life out the last piece of the jigsaw is my weight. I have gained around 50lb since I gave up smoking. My drinking and eating picked up and the weight has piled on. I need to lose it. I need to break the hand to mouth habit I have and have decided slim and save is the way forward. Let me get some results under my belt and then I can revert to a healthy normal portion sized eating plan. So today is Day 1. I shall make myself accountable on here for each and every day.

May 16th 2018 14stone 3lbs

So Ive had the first shake and too be honest I am not hungry yet the FV (food voice!) is telling me it's lunch time so I should be eating. Grrrrr need to battle through these early days one minute, one hour, one day at a time. In the past I know it does get easier so I am going to have to tough it our for the greater goal of a new pair of size 12 River Island jeans!

Hey here to follow and support :) well done for giving up smoking! That's such a great achievement!x

Morning and Hi! Lala. Thanks for the support. :) So yesterday I had my 3 x shakes and then some yoghurt and fruit in the evening. Not because I was hungry but really more force of habit. Nothing that would have been classed as cheating so thats day 1 under my belt. This morning I have lost 2lbs. I kept myself busy till around 7pm and its after that. Boredom. Sitting watching the TV. It is too easy to carve a track back and forth to the kitchen getting this and that and even though it is healthy stuff I need to get that habit under control. And that's all it is - a habit. I even thought at one point...why are you doing this??? No worries off I go on Day 2 and I think today i will keep myself busy till later!!. How are you getting along?

So Day 3. This is what the slim and save people talk about when they say the first weeks weight losses are water weight. This morning I am 13.13. Havent weighed that for a while. Motivating! Sun is out and the weather will be good today which always makes me feel better. 4lbs down. Lets see what today brings. See you in the morning. Xx

Sounds like another good day! I'm feeling very motivated at the moment - might be eating back too many exercise calories but it's actually encouraging me to exercise so win win x

Day 4. Well done Lala for exercising! I shall but when I am a little lighter. Can't be arsed at the moment (and I know it would help but hey! There's only so much a girl can do so high 5! to you)

Bit unorganised yesterday and had to go out. Didnt plan the shake thing and then someone turned up when I was about to make one so I had some tuna and fruit. No cheating but I realise the importance of being organised if I am going to keep this ship afloat. Weigh in this morning (which I know some people say dont weigh yourself every day but currently it keeps me motivated and I cling onto every bit of motivation right now. I am sure that will pass and the new slimline me will be motivation enough. I know all this from packing in the fags. Early days are hard and all I could think about was having a cigarette. Only managed that through a nicorette spray and now, some five years later, I never even think about having a cigarette. Never even crosses my mind). So another 1lb down. See you tomorrow morning and keep on keeping on. Over and out. Xx Cant get the tracker thing to update and now I have two!! Shame its not double the pounds in weightloss.....dream on hey!

weight.png

Back