Daily weigher.... Scales moving... In the wring direction!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Just have to post a moan, even though I can rationalise this in my head!
Over the past 3 days I've gained 2.5lb.. Think its fluid retention and constipation, have taken two sachets of movicol yesterday, with ZERO result?
Today I have that 'diarrhoea' stomach ache, am another .7lb up on the scales and nothing... Usually it works like a dream and I'm now in a bit of a quandary as to whether I should take another sachet or just wait for it?! Apologies for TMI)
Weigh in isn't until Friday!
It's the one real drawback for me on this diet, the constipation is a killer!

The constipation is a real pain in the bum, isn't it! (See what I did there?! ba dum tish!). I suffered with it really badly, but now I take psylium husk capsules everyday which has really helped me. I got a bit complacent and didn't take the full amount for a few days, and the constipation caught up with me, but I'm now taking the full amount and it is much better.

Well I obviously spoke too soon! Have had to get the senokot out!

Well , 3 movicol and 2 sennakot later I've finally been! It was disappointing to be honest! I must have the worlds most efficient digestive system, because there was very little to it? (sorry TMI)
Scales are still in a 'I'm not budging' mood.... S'pose I will just have to wait this out until they do! Official weigh in tomorrow... I'm preparing for the worst!

It always confuses me as to how on earth we can be constipated when we drink so much water LOL

Sorry to butt in...I just wanted to say that I think movicol brings you out of ketosis because of the flavouring?! I bought some plain fibre to add to my shakes which seems to have helped :)

Back