Daisy1966

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
I have just noticed your signature, and it really made me laugh!!

It is so appropriate for the 3 of us....

Thank you, as today has been awful for me diet wise, and i can honestly say that your image of me was the first thing to bring a smile to my face all day.... So again, thank you hunni x x x x

Aww thanks huni, I know I started before you and sandra but You two have kept me motivated and entertained!! We are the Golden Girls!! pmsl xx

I'd seen the little drunks before but I hadn't realised that you'd named them!

I like being one of the golden girls, love you both! Xxxxx

You know I am gonna have to complain here. Ok so i may not be on here ALL the time....But where am I??? Sulk sulk sulk lol

You know I am gonna have to complain here. Ok so i may not be on here ALL the time....But where am I??? Sulk sulk sulk lol

You're tooooooo young to be one of The Golden Girls Kerry, they're ancient!

most of them are dead too aren't they?? :p

The Fab Four?

Awww sorry Su i didn't realise you had had such a crappy day. So i am glad you are smiling now :D. Golden Girls, goldean Balls, Fab 4 Or whatever. Everyone should be proud of who they are and what they achieved. You 3 have dome such a long long way and all in different ways too. So whatever you are i am proud and happy to have such lovely lipotrim friends xx

Awwwww so much love here, it's luffly! :) xxx

Sorry guys, my iPad ran out of juice in the middle of my minimins correspondence last night.......

Anyway, back again! How are we all today my litte (!) friends? Particularly you Su, how's stuff today?

I know that I keep saying it, but I would be lost without you lot and many of the others on this site who have supported me through the last few months and offered endless support and counselling......

To everyone, thanks from the bottom of my heart and I hope that I can be equally as good a friend as everyone has been to me xxxxx

There's always Facebook as well Daisy if you're on it? I keep in touch with quite a few people on here. Just pm me with your details if you want to be 'friends'!

There's always Facebook as well Daisy if you're on it? I keep in touch with quite a few people on here. Just pm me with your details if you want to be 'friends'!

Then you can tell me!! lol x x

Back