Damage limitation

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
OK, so Friday, Saturday and especially yesterday were write-offs with regards SW for me! I'd be lucky not to put on a couple of pounds at Thursday's WI - so I'm back on it today and raring to go! Had a great weekend but eaten so much rich food and drank lots, that my bod is just saying 'SW please, SW please!'! Who else had an excessive weekend? You can share my sparkly line if you like!!

yep me 2 was out sat night drank and ate 2 much and ate all day yest!!!!

here's to the rest of the week and us making up for it !! my wi is fri! :)

Me too. Not alcohol but lots of rich food and my stomach is protesting!
Fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, lots of pulses and veg for lunch and dinner and very few syns.
Sometimes I wish my WI wasn't on a Tuesday but what's done is done, I enjoyed it and I'm back on it today.
Good luck hun. x

I had a pretty bad weekend too, Friday/Saturday was fine but yesterday I was out for an all you can eat dinner + my stomach is feeling rough for it this morning. I used flexi syns so no harm done I guess, this was my first 100% week in a long time but still feel like Valentines day ruined it! Back on it now though :)

Good luck everyone :)

Ive had an excessive saturday! Didnt drink but ate lots of chocolate, sausage and mash, chinese food, cola and cake :D Loved it but got straight back on track yesterday.

me me me!!!
i was good fri and sat up to 7pm, then pigged out probably had 20+ syns each night then eat what ever i wanted yesterday. WI thursday too so back on track, just cut up the fruit for the week - body is really crying out for SW!!

heres to us!!!

:sigh: me

i've had a bad weekend why do we do it i feel rubbish no beer etc i don't drink but just loads rubbish food.
got to be 100% all week i'm a lb away from my stone and i soooo want it this week

I had a great weekend - but cannot imagine how many syns. Saturday kicked off with a Danish Sausage from the Danish Sausage Company in a white bap (is amazing how filling bread is after having none for a month), followed by our evening meal (chicken liver terrine, venison, cheese board), all washed down with a couple of bottles of red, some port and some whiskey. Then I couldn't resist the sausages, black pudding and orange juice at the breakfast buffet the following morning :D
But I am forgetting about that for now - back to it 100% as of yesterday afternoon, so hopefully I can still get my 1lb loss I want this week!

OK, so Friday, Saturday and especially yesterday were write-offs with regards SW for me! I'd be lucky not to put on a couple of pounds at Thursday's WI - so I'm back on it today and raring to go! Had a great weekend but eaten so much rich food and drank lots, that my bod is just saying 'SW please, SW please!'! Who else had an excessive weekend? You can share my sparkly line if you like!!

same here!! hopefully can pull it bk beofre thursdays wi lol

Back