Dammit, I have to restart.

Kirsty Alley 2

I totally screwed up yesterday. I was stressed over something and then just hit the kitchen and didn't stop.

Went to bed last night feeling physically horrid too (which I totally deserved after eating a tonne of crap)

I know how hard it is to re start and I can't believe I am putting myself through it again but dammit I HAVE to!

So I'm drawing a line under yesterday and starting again, hopefully I will be back in ketosis soon.

At least I know I am a stress eater now.

This is going to be tough and I just hope I can do it because I know what will happen if I don't get straight back on it today, it's likely to be six months and three stone before I manage it again.

Wish me luck folks.

come on hun, you can do it

just a little detour on your trip thats all

Good luck. Take it hour by hour, then day by day and you'll be in ketosis before you know it and the hunger will be gone and you will be feeling positive and excited about the weight loss to come. Just tell yourself its only a few days....
Sending happy thoughts your way xxx

Keep it up Kirsty, you were doing so well. Get yourself back on track, stay strong and the results will soon show.

C x

Thanks everyone.
Would you believe that these replies have stopped me giving up today, seriously they have. I was this *insert very small gap here* close to eating again and saying the usual "ah, I'll start again tomorrow" and I made myself come on here first and low and behold, you are all here keeping me going!

So I choked down another shake and I am still going strong. If I quit today I know I won't get back on track. The fact that I fell off the wagon yesterday and woke up this morning straight back on plan might actually be the difference between months of failed re starts and success. :)

I had a major binge after weigh in this morning, and feel so sick and fed up that I am gulping down the water and determined to get back on track the rest of the day and have at least 2 products.... this thread has really helped, thank you xxxx

I had a major binge after weigh in this morning, and feel so sick and fed up that I am gulping down the water and determined to get back on track the rest of the day and have at least 2 products.... this thread has really helped, thank you Xxxx

Yay! Go girls!

Sparklychar - Sorry to hear about your slip-up, but glad that you're back on the straight and narrow.

C x

Don't let it get you down, just dust yourself off and start again!! As you said, at least you have gotten straight back onto it AND identified where you do have triggers, so there's more hope of it not happening again! I too have found this site a wonderful, wonderful help and it's good to have support off others. Sometimes it does seem as though you are on your own, and all you see/smell is food, but think of all the lovely (guilt-free) meals you can have once you've got to a weight that YOU have chosen, worked towards and deserve!! Best of luck hun xx

Can completely sympathise! I have always stress/comfort eaten too.
I was very tempted to go and buy a huge dominos pizza tonight after a really rubbish day at work. Still tempted... Choccie shake coming up lol!

Admire you getting back on the wagon so quick Kirsty_Alley2, don't think I'd have the strength! :)

Thanks guys.

I haven't been an angel today, I moved up to SS+ and nibbled at the kids dinner (little bits here and there) and was so so tempted to just call it quits, throw in the towel and start "afresh" tomorrow.

That's another place I go wrong. The slightest little mishap and I am looking to binge and start clean in the morning.
I will try harder not to have those bites here and there it isn't acceptable but the important thing is that I didn't throw my hands into the air and say "screw it, I might as well pig out and start again in the morning"
The worst I have done is delayed ketosis for a few more hours and I can live with that punishment, better a few hours than a few days :)

Tomorrow instead of starting again, I intend to NOT have any slip ups at all. I just need to be strong and stick with it.

Hi Kirsty

Just wondering how things are going for you today.

C x

i too was wondering how your going today!

good luck and stick with it, as many have said to me, its worth it in the end
xx

Hi folks.

Thanks for checking in on me, I AM sticking to it!! Woohoo!! Day two for me today and I'm doing okay, I can't believe I am managing to re start! This is a first for me.

I couldn't do it without you lot egging me on so thank you so much :)

xoxoxoxoxox

Back