1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Danio yogurts? - Anyone know the syn value for these beauties?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by DubstepDaniOx, 10 August 2014 Social URL.

1. DubstepDaniOx

DubstepDaniOx Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Re-starting slimming world
    I have finally found a yogurt i really enjoy eating, which is a rarity as i never really eat yogurt!..And now knowing my luck the syn value will be off the scale :\

I haven't been to a slimming world meeting in many years, as just the thought scares me slightly so im doing this myself! :)

So, does anyone know the value of the Danio yogurts?..Either the strawberry one or the blueberry one as their both my favourites?

Many thanks!

Danii

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Danone, Danio 0% Fat Strained Yogurt with a Strawberry Fruit Layer . (160g pot)111
    Danone, Danio Minis, Strawberry 4 pot. (100g pot)111
    Danone, Danio Minis, Blueberry 4 pot. (100g pot)111
    Danone, Danio 0% Fat Strained Yogurt with a Passionfruit Fruit Layer . (160g pot)1½1½1½
    Danone, Danio 0% Fat Strained Yogurt with a Cherry Fruit Layer . (160g pot)1½1½1½
    Danone, Danio 0% Fat Strained Yogurt with a Honey Layer . (150g pot)1½1½1½
    Danone, Danio Low Fat Strained Yogurt with a Raspberry Fruit Layer . (160g pot)2½2½2½
    Danone, Danio Low Fat Strained Yogurt with a Peach Fruit Layer . (160g pot)333
    Danone, Danio Low Fat Strained Yogurt with a Blueberry Fruit Layer . (160g pot)333
    Danone, Danio Fromage Frais, Vanilla . (150g pot)5½5½5½

Hope this helps

I love them as well

4. DubstepDaniOx

DubstepDaniOx Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Re-starting slimming world
    Thanks Jaffa cake :)

So basically their 1 1/2 syns a lot then? Well that's not as bad as I thought they were going to be, they are the nicest yogurts ever!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.