Dates for Boot Camp - vote now!!!

I can do the following weekend:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Attached is a poll asking which dates you can do for Boot Camp. It looks like a small list of people wanting/able to come, so probably quicker to organise!! :cool:

Please don't just post that you can do ANY dates - make sure you vote so that it's counted. We will go with the majority! :D

Warning now : I tend to get a room of my own (I pay double for the privilege :eek: ) so if this is something that is important to you, please say so we are looking for the right size premises :D

If you haven't seen what Boot Camp is all about, check it out here:

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/71598-boot-camp-revival-sole-source-weekend.html

:bliss:

Last edited:
I've voted :) I'm happy to share.. i think! Hehe!

Hi, whats the boot camp for, and any idea where it will be held ? (meaning city ?)

Aww thanx for posting so fast to me :p, unfortunately I'll not be attending, I'm not doing SS and I live in Ireland, I was just curious to what it was..

I hope you have a great time :p

Have voted ;):D...prefer a double room just for me if poss but will share if it causes probs in getting the right property..xx :D

I'll take a look after big brother.

I'm happy to share or not ... doesn't matter to me - was going to say " I am easy" ... but thought better of it!!!

Location not a problem either - will travel. Can't do last weekend of Jan though.

Back